Monday 17 August 2015

I love my walkies!!!


I have to admit, I am one spoilt puppy. I get to go for walkies every morning and every afternoon. I know sometimes it's cold outside because my mum wears lots of layers. But no matter whether it's hot, cold, sunny or raining, I always get taken out for my walks. 

I always have people coming up to me and wanting to pat me which I don't mind. I just sit there and lap it up. Sometimes I do bark at big dogs if they get too close to my mum, but that's just me being protective while my dad isn't around! 

Although I do have a confession to make, German Shepard dogs and chocolate Labrador dogs really make me angry and I do snap at them. I was attacked by a big German Shepard dog when I was only a wee little fella, so now I think all Shepard dogs are out to kill me. As for my dislike for chocolate brown Labrador dogs, I'm not really sure where this one came from. But I'm a dog, so I don't really Need an explanation! 

Thanks for reading my blog. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates. 

Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment