Monday 1 February 2016

The things my human family do to me


Here I was just minding my own business on a lazy Sunday when I heard the word "treat". My ears immediately pricked up and my mouth started watering.

When I approached my human family they thought it would be hilarious to put this funny thing on my head. 

I tried to shake it off a few times, mainly because it covered my eyes which blocked my view of the delicious treat I was patiently waiting for. I tried every trick I knew. Sit, drop, shake, stay and nothing was working. With every minute that passed I was getting more and more eager for my treat. 

In the end, they got their laugh and I got my yummy treat. Humans do funny things at times. But you've got to love them regardless. 

Peace out dudes. 
Mr Teddy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment