Are you suffering from a cough or cold? Feeling stressed or suffering from mood swings? Do you have digestive and bloating issues? Do you suffer from arthritis or motion sickness?
Believe it or not, but this simple yet effective tea can not only help with the above symptoms, but can also assist in getting rid of nasty toxins from the body as well as improving immunity, enhancing blood flow and preventing heart disease.
This tea is an excellent way to detox the liver and is great for reducing the waistline! Both the ginger and lemon also assist in reducing inflammation within the body.
The best thing about this tea is that it can be enjoyed both hot and cold, which makes it an enjoyable beverage all year round.
I absolutely love this tea and highly recommend it for anyone in the need of a bit of a detox. It's the best way to start the day!
Here is how you make it:
- boil up 1 litre of water
- peel a piece of fresh ginger, roughly 4cm in size and finely slice
- combine the boiled litre of water with the ginger and let sit for 20 mins or so
- add 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (roughly the juice of half a lemon)
- add 1-2 teaspoons of natural honey
- for an extra kick, add a pinch of cayenne spice
You can serve it straight away as a warm tea or put it in the fridge and serve it as an iced tea.