Have you ever wanted to experience the exotic flavors of Greece but haven't quite ticked that off your bucket list? Are you short on time? Not very confident in the kitchen? Well look no further than this dish. It's not only super easy to make but it takes no time at all! And best of all, it will have your guests thinking you are some sort of Greek cooking god!
- 100g spinach leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Danish feta
- 300/400g lamb leg steaks
- chat potatoes (roughly 10)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon liquid chili
- 1 tablespoon of liquid oregano or Italian herbs
- heat oven up to 180 degrees (fan forced)
- place baking dish with a little olive oil into the oven to heat up
- once oven is ready, roll potatoes in oil and bake for 45 mins.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and place on bed of spinach on plates
- place all dressing ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Add more herbs if required to form a thick dressing
- when the potatoes have 10 mins to go, fry the lamb steaks in a frying pan until cooked to desired preference. For lamb that is slightly pink on the inside, cook for roughly 4-5 mins each side on medium heat
- once potatoes are done, place on top of spinach and tomatoes, slice lamb and add to plate and crumble feta on top. Drizzle with dressing.